winter cattails at the pond napkins
After weaving a couple of these towels, I noticed the dry cattails at the beaver pond while out walking.“The colors of my towels,” I thought and wondered what comes first: choosing colors or noticing them in the natural world.
* natural white, dark green, dark brown, light brown
* approximately 18" x 18"
* 100% cotton
* soft and durable
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
click on thumbnail
Playfully designed pairs
sold as pictured
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* use of fabric softener and dryer sheets not recommended