winter cattails at the pond kitchen towel a
After weaving a couple of these towels, I noticed the dry cattails at the beaver pond while out walking.“The colors of my towels,” I thought and wondered what comes first: choosing colors or noticing them in the natural world.
* natural white, dark green, light brown
* approximately 18.5" x 26"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
* subtle color changes occur naturally over time
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency