under the trees napkins
The quiet colors of undyed cotton foster connection with the Earth. These towels hold bark and nuts, twigs and leaves, ferns and moss and rock within their threads of browns, greens and natural white.
* natural white, light green, dark green, light brown, dark brown
* approximately 18.5" x 18.5"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
* subtle color changes occur naturally over time
Playfully designed pairs
sold as pictured
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency