ogunquit marsh kitchen towel
$72.00 / Sold Out
When I first learned about naturally colored cotton, I wasn’t ready to work with a limited palette of whites, greens and browns. Weaving with it now, I appreciate the subtle colors and the softness of the sustainably-grown, undyed cotton.
* natural white, light green, dark green, light brown, dark brown
* approximately 18.5" x 26"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency