spring ephemerals kitchen towel a
Inspired by spring empherals, I took thread samples with me on a walk with Asha, to get colors as close as possible to the petals and pollen. Trout-lilies, trillium and early blue cohosh called to me and Spring Ephemeral towels began to be woven.
(Sorry, bloodroot and Dutchman’s breeches.)
* 20% of the proceeds from these towels will be donated to the Native Plant Trust, a plant conservation organization that conserves and promotes New England’s native plants to ensure healthy, biologically diverse landscapes.
* grass green, kiwi, dark green, gold, garnet, purple
* new larger size, approximately 19.5" x 28"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency