salt & white pepper kitchen towel
The earthy colors of this sustainably-grown cotton had me hunting through my spice jars for fitting names. Each variation got it's own name - salt & white pepper, lemongrass, rosemary & thyme, cardamom, and coriander. It's like having my herbs and spices come to life in these gorgeously soft and absorbent towels.
* natural white, light green, dark green, light brown, dark brown
* approximately 18.5" x 26"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
* subtle color changes occur naturally over time
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency