pine needles in fresh snow kitchen towel
After weaving a couple of these towels, I went for a walk and noticed pine needles lying in the fresh snow. “The colors of my towels,” I thought and wondered what comes first: choosing colors or noticing them in the natural world.
* natural white, light green, dark brown
* approximately 18.5" x 26"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency