not completely neutral kitchen towel
I set out to weave some black, gray and white towels, but felt the design needed some color in addition to the neutrals so I added some red. As I wove, I thought about how things are rarely black or white or even completely neutral.
* black, charcoal, light gray, red
* approximately 19" x 27"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency