jeweled feathers kitchen towel
I like blue-greens, green-blues and return to them every so often. While weaving, I wondered where, besides sky and trees reflected in clear water, these colors appear in the natural world. Which led me to childhood memories — walking along a canal in India watching jewel-blue kingfishers perched above the slow-moving water, then diving for their dinner.
* periwinkle, peacock blue, bermuda blue, teal, royal blue
* new larger size, approximately 19" x 28"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency