issue 42 kitchen towel a
Often my color combinations are inspired by the natural world. With these towels, however, I didn’t recognize the source of inspiration until I was weaving them: folk art by Dinara Mirtalipova, originally from Uzbekistan, that was featured in issue #42 of UPPERCASE, a magazine for the creative and curious.
* dusty blue, slate, spruce, rust, gold
* new larger size, approximately 19.5" x 28"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency