holding spring and autumn kitchen towel a
$72.00 / Sold Out
When the seasons once again turned to spring, I saw new grasses growing among autumn’s fallen leaves. This juxtaposition of growth and decay reminds me to let go of binaries -- to hold both the new and the old, the present and the past.
* natural white, dark green, light brown, dark brown
* approximately 18.5" x 26"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency