as the seasons turn napkins a
Greens and browns. Blades of grass fading to brown in the fall. New growth emerging from the soil in the spring. I love how these colors connect me to the nourishment that's available in the cycle of the seasons.
* natural white, light green, dark green, light brown, dark brown
* approximately 18.5" x 18.5"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
* subtle color changes occur naturally over time
Playfully designed pairs
sold as pictured
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency