avena sativa towel a
I asked an herbalist for names of green and white plants and showed her these towels. "Oats," she said, "although their Latin name, Avena sativa, sounds better."
* natural white, light green, dark green, light brown, dark brown
* approximately 18.5" x 26"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency