among the cattails napkins
One August morning, as I approached a favorite clearing in the woods, I was greeted with a lovely fragrance. I searched until I found the source - white boneset flowers growing among the brown cattails. And then an idea for a towel design starting stirring.
* natural white, dark green, dark brown
* approximately 18.5" x 18.5"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
* subtle color changes occur naturally over time
Playfully designed pairs
sold as pictured
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency