blessed coolth kitchen towel
A customer is being very intentional about what she has in the Tiny House she built. She chose deeply primeval forest colors from her rug for some custom textiles. An avid reader, she named the collection "blessed coolth," a phrase made up by the children's author Enid Blyton.
* spruce, dark blue, dark green, dark olive
* approximately 18.5" x 26"
* 100% cotton
* soft, durable and absorbent
* prewashed, dried and ironed
* meticulously hemmed by hand
* cotton sustainably grown without the most toxic agrichemicals
* no dyes or bleach have been used; the color is in the plant itself
click on thumbnail
* machine wash warm or cold
* tumble dry medium
* fabric softener and dryer sheets can reduce absorbency